Tagged by Tara.
The first player of this game starts with the “8 weird or random things/habits about yourself” and people who get tagged need to write a blog about their 8 weird habits/things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end you need to choose the 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that reads “you are tagged” in their comments and tell them to read yours.
1. My towels have to be folded a certain way and all facing the same way. If just one is out of place it drives me nuts and I HAVE to fix it.
2. My DVDs have to be in alphabetical order. If we take a movie out, I leave the box in place so we don’t forget where it goes :P.
3. I have the habit of smelling cups/glasses before I pour something into them. I’m afraid I’ll get a cup or glass that smells bad. They can be just-washed, but I have to smell them, just in case. It’s really hard for me when I’m at someone else’s house–I don’t want to be rude but I REALLY have to smell the darn cup LOL.
4. I have an OCD about leaving stuff in the mail. If I leave mail in a public drop-box, I have to check at least 3 times to make sure my letter made it all the way in.
5. I also have an OCD when it comes to door knobs. I jiggle the knob a few times to make sure I didn’t leave the door unlocked. I’ll walk away and then walk back JUST IN CASE!
6. I like to Swiffer things (with Swiffer dusters). A LOT.
7. As much as I try to, I can’t stop buying cute, little girl things. Even before I found out I was pregnant with a little girl. That’s why all my 80’s collections are in storage–I had too much crap and not enough room!
8. My feet have to be covered, even if I’m sweating to death. They also can’t be hanging off the bed because I have a fear that something’s going to grab them from under my bed. Shut up–it’s a fear I’ve had since childhood :(.
I tag: whoever wants to do this!