(I had to post them on Flickr since they weren’t uploading through WP, grr.)
How Old Were You When You…
1. Fell in love – 15
2. Got a myspace account – 22
3. Got drunk – never. Not a big fan of alcohol. Unless it’s a Margarita. Or a Pina Colada. Or a Strawberry Daiquiri…
4. Smoked weed – 19. Tried it, don’t see what the big deal is.
5. Got french kissed – In 5th grade, so around 10? In a game of Truth or Dare when a group of us was supposed to be studying for a TV show called “Quiz Bowl”. I had no idea what I was doing. My first “real” French kiss after that was when I was 14.
6. Went to the hospital for surgery – Never, thank God.
7. Got your heart broken badly – 16. Dammit, Mario!
8. Lost a pet – My rabbit, Hopsie, is the earliest I can remember at the moment. I was about 12?
9. Got arrested – Never.
10. Smoked a Cigarette – I was about 6, when my dad asked if I’d like a puff. Probably why I hate smoking.
11. Tried cocaine – Never.
12. Broken a bone – Never.
13. Went to a concert – Never. Shuddup.
14. Got your own mobile phone – My very own, without sharing Mario’s: 22.
15. Got a speeding ticket – Never. But I got a verbal warning, buahaha.
16. Lost your virginity – 16
17. Snuck out of the house – Never.
18. Pierced other than your ears – Never.
19. Got a tattoo – Never. But I want one.
20. Bought porn – Never. But we did get a huge package mailed to our apartment by accident (no, really!) when I lived with my mom. Mario and I distributed them amongst our friends LOL.
21. Went to a club – 16
22. Transfered to a new school – 15, at the end of 9th grade. And I hated it.
23. Totalled a car – Never
24. Moved out of your parents house – 16
25. Drove more than 100 miles alone – Never! I’m too chicken to go that far on my own.
26. How old are you now – 25
7 Random Facts/Habits
Tagged by Syliva:
Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Donâ€™t forget to leave them a comment telling them they have been tagged and to read your blog!
I need to think of 7 facts other than the ones I already posted about. Let’s see:
1. I admit it: I’m obsessed with buying scrapbooking supplies. I’ve got tons of stuff and haven’t made a scrapbook page since around May 2006!
2. I must have coffee at least once a day. Doesn’t have to be in the morning.
3. One of the earliest memories I have as a child is being bathed in my great-grandmother’s house in her sink. I thought I was a toddler at the time, but my mom says I was just a few months old. I can remember the color of the walls (bluish-green), the counter tops (very 70s Formica) and the table/chairs (very 70s, white background with orangey flowers).
4. I’ve mentioned this in my Random Facts page (which hasn’t been updated in years); I was stalked by a psycho down my street and he exposed his lower half to me at the elementary where my mom worked one morning that I was waiting for the bus.
5. I like coupons. I especially like saving money. I’m a penny-pincher.
6. But I’m also a shopaholic at times. Something goes through me and I JUST HAVE TO SPEND MONEY.
7. I have a disgusting habit of “picking” when I’m bored. I pick at my face (I always say I “make” zits appear from picking at my face so much; I pick at my toe nails, which is why I get ingrown toenails so frequently; and I pick at ingrown hairs on my legs. Idle hands are the devil’s playground, they say. But I don’t pick at scabs.
I tag: Whoever wants to do this, just let me know you did! Alaethia just woke up!